Author: haikal ambri
•10.02


I was so far from you
Yet to me you were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
further and further away from you

Owh Allah, you brought me home
I thank you with every breath I take

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that's when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank you for all the things that you've done
You've done for me through all my years I've been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope

Owh Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank you for all the things that you've done
You've done for me through all my years I've been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank you for bringing me home

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

الحمد لله


psst: hayati lirik lagu ni...sungguh mengesankan jiwa..kita sebagai hambaNya sering leka untuk mengucapkan syukur setiap kali kita mendapat nikmat walaupun sekecil zarah.saya juga tak terkecuali..ambil iktibar dari pengalaman lalu..

psst1: kita sering melupakan Allah dan dibuai dgn urusan duniawi..tetapi Allah walau sesaat pon tak pernah lupakan kita..dimana keadilan kita kepada maha pencipta? tepuk dada tanya hati..

psst2: lagu ni salah satu lagu favourite saya dari maher zain =)

psst3: saya sertakan link untuk lagu ni di bawah..selamat mendengar.. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5paf9GnEBw
|
This entry was posted on 10.02 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comment:

On 22 Feb 2010, 10.47.00 , NISA' nis mengatakan...

love the song!

 
On 22 Feb 2010, 16.39.00 , khairunnisa` mengatakan...

Semoga kata syukur kita melebihi keluh kesah duniawi ya, insyaAllah.. saya pun banyak menghimpun lagu2 maher zain, lirik lagunya sangat berkesan.. ;)

 
On 24 Feb 2010, 09.16.00 , haikal ambri mengatakan...

lirik2 lagu yg dinyanyikan maher zein memang mengesankan jiwa ditambah plak dgn suara dan penghayatan dia yg dalam terhadap msg yg ingin disampaikan.

Tak mcm sesetengah lagu nasyid zaman sekarang yg nampak mcm kurang jelas message yg nak disampaikan dan lebih bnyak mengulas kepada cinta antara manusia.Saya pun sebenarnya masih kurang arif dgn lagu2 nasyid.Sekadar pandangan =)

saya paling suka lagu GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH =)